The Best Supervised Visitation is at Home through A Family Connection
In Memphis, Tennessee and the Mid-South
For the Primary Residential Parent:
- There will be no contact between you and the Alternate Residential Parent before, during, or after the Supervised Visits. You do not have to communicate or have contact with a person with whom you are in conflict or by whom you might be frightened or intimidated.
- Relax and feel comfortable allowing your child to have contact with the other parent, knowing that they are safe and secure, and in a comfortable environment.
- Detailed notes are taken by a neutral and trained Expert Supervisor, during the Supervised Visits at home and in public, to keep a record of occurrences, or lack thereof, during such time. You will have access to know what has transpired, and it may provide critical evidence.
- Your positive support will aid in fostering a growing relationship for your child and their other parent, while they are in a safe, familiar and comfortable setting. This is for the best interest of your child.
- Stress will be reduced for you and your child in that the Supervised Parenting Time can take place in the natural and comfortable setting of a home; and, if your case qualifies, in public settings such as the zoo, parks, restaurants, movies, museums, at different events, and more.
- Your child will be thankful that you have cooperated in allowing Offsite Supervision during the holidays and other special times.
For the Alternate Residential Parent:
- You can be sure that your in-person and telephonic parenting times with your child are not interrupted due to personal or interpersonal problems you may be having with the other parent, relatives, or others.
- Detailed notes are taken by a neutral and trained Expert Supervisor, during the Supervised Visits at home and in public, to keep a record of what transpires during such time. This avoids new unfounded allegations, and it may provide evidence of the potential for unsupervised parenting time.
- You and your child will be able to participate in Personal Supervised Parenting Time, while being in the natural settings of your home, or that of someone else; and, if your case qualifies, in public settings such as the zoo, parks, restaurants, movies, museums, and at different events, and more. This will reduce stress for you and your child.
- Personal Supervised Parenting Time may be scheduled during the holidays and other special times. Lasting memories can continue to be made for you and your family.
- A Family Connection’s Supervised Visits in Tennessee and Mississippi are stigma-free.
Most Importantly, For Your Child:
- Your child can maintain, and even grow, a close relationship with both of their parents, an important factor in the positive adjustment to family dissolution.
- Positive consistency is provided for your child, by your child being able to anticipate parenting time without stress of worrying about what is going to happen.
- Stress will be reduced for your child, as he or she will be able to participate in supervised parenting time, while being in the natural setting of a home; and, if your case qualifies, in public settings such as the zoo, parks, restaurants, movies, museums, and at different events, and more.
- Your child can spend time with their supervised parent, and other relatives, even during the holidays and other special times.
- In advance of their first Personal Supervised Parenting Time with A Family Connection, your child will be able to meet and speak with the Supervisor. This will make for a smoother transition for your child, as they will already know the Supervisor present for the Personal Supervised Parenting Time.
- Your child will feel safe and protected.
A Family Connection understands how difficult a situation of supervised visitation can be for children and parents alike, which is why we offer our supervision in natural and public settings in Tennessee and Mississippi. Call us today for more information.