Get Started with the Alternative and Best Approach to Supervised Visitation, Supervision at Home and in Public Settings through A Family Connection
Begin Supervised Visitation with A Family Connection:
Step One: Carefully read the Rules for A Family Connection.
Step Two: Complete the Intake Form and gather the items on the Intake Check List to bring with you at your Intake Appointment.
Step Three: Call to set your Intake Appointment (901) 737-3337.
Answers to some commonly asked questions:
- It is in your childâs best interest to have supervised visitation through A Family Connection, as we offer the most natural settings for professional supervision.
- We provide services in Memphis, Shelby and Tipton County, Tennessee and Mississippi
- We are expanding, so check with us to see if we serve your area.
- The Start Up Process can be as short as three days.
- Both the Primary Parent (primary custodial parent) and the Alternate Parent (supervised parent) are required to complete the intake process above.
- Prior to the first Supervised Visit with A Family Connection we conduct a Pre-Visit of the residence where supervision will take place
- The child will meet the Director and Supervisor at the Child Orientation, for children 2 years of age and older
- We prepare and submit to the court a detailed order for A Family Connection to provide the supervision service in your case.
- For help regarding your role relating to Supervised Visitation (to include what to do when a child is resistant to a visit), click here: Primary Residential Parent Alternate Residential Parent
- We do not offer therapeutic supervised visitation at this time, but can recommend a local therapist for you and/or your child.
- Contact us (901) 737-3337 regarding our fees.
We are here to help you with your Memphis and Mid-South Supervision!
Please CONTACT US with any questions.